High quality printed hand painted custom wedding maps are a fun way to share your wedding location with your guests. Custom designed maps hand-painted for you upon request. Contact us with questions.
Do we have your map location already hand-painted?
Key West, Florida Map
Seaside, Florida Map
Watercolor, Florida Map
Lido Key, Florida Map
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida Map
Maui, Hawaii Map
Kauai, Hawaii Map
Nantucket, Massachusetts Map
Cape Cod, Massachusetts Map
If you don’t see a map for your wedding venue listed a custom MADE-FROM-SCRATCH wedding map can be created just for you! Please allow at least 3 weeks for art creation. Printing takes 7-10 business days.
MADE-FROM-SCRATCH ART FEES
1. Detailed map with 2 buildings/small illustrations added, land in green watercolor, water is blue, about 7 cities/locations with text. My original dolphins, sailboats, and beach umbrellas are included. $185*
2. Maximum detailed map with 3 buildings/small illustrations, streets, land in green watercolor, water is blue, about 7 cities/locations with text. My original dolphins, sailboats, and beach umbrellas are included. $285*
+ SAVE THE DATE MAP CARD PRINTING
Includes save the date and envelopes
Using art we already have
QTY / PRICE PER CARD / TOTAL
25 / $4.09 / $102.25
50 / $3.19 / $159.50
75 / $2.49 / $186.75
100 / $2.19 / $219.00
125 / $2.09 / $261.25
175 / $2.04 / $357.00
We do not offer digital files.
*HOW DOES THE PROCESS WORK?
1. Pay for your map art fee and cards.
2. Next, you will list all locations and details to be added to the base watercolor map via email and via a map visual with locations pinpointed. You can use Google Maps then send me the map with all areas pinpointed. Or take a snapshot of Google Maps after you saved all locations. Map is painted one time, be sure to send exactly what you want painted. Otherwise additional charges may apply if additional work is needed.
3. PROOF 1 – Your first proof is created with all locations, art and details you supplied.
I create separate layers so I can make these changes without ruining the original art.
4. PROOF 2 – You approve or make changes and additions. Changes are made by Michelle.
5. PROOF 3 – You approve or make changes and additions. Changes are made by Michelle.
6. APPROVAL / PRINTING – Once you approve to print, we start printing.
Let us know if you have any questions or would like me to quote any other options. We are happy to help give us a ring at 330-563-4459!