PROCESS (this is for custom map art that has NOT been already painted)
STEP 1 – Order. Email Michelle@MospensStudio.com the details of your order. (quantity needed, what is the new location painted, 3 buildings, do you want front and back painted, … etc) She will then give you a quote for the total (art fee + printing cards and envelopes). A Custom Listing is then created for you to place your order. Full payment must be received before art is created. No refunds due to the time involved and custom nature.
STEP 2 – Email details to the artist, Michelle. List all locations and details to be added to the base watercolor map via email and via a map visual with locations pinpointed. You can use Google Maps then send me the map with all areas pinpointed. Or take a snapshot of Google Maps after you saved all locations. Email details to Michelle@MospensStudio.com. Map is painted one time, be sure to send exactly what you want painted. Otherwise additional charges may apply if additional work is needed.
EMAIL ALL DETAILS TO ME IN ONE EMAIL PLEASE.
1. List cities and locations you want listed on map as wording typed in an email.
2. List buildings/venues you want illustrated. You get up to 3 of these included with your order. Any additional buildings illustrated cost $45 each. Art is painted in my style, one time. No changes are included. If you need buildings repainted, additional fee of $45 each applies.
3. Choose a font, and font ink color, see choices below.
4. Go to google and favorite all locations you want on the map. Take a screenshot of the map and try to only show 7″ x 5″ size as this will be the final size. All locations must fit in that area. Send me this screenshot in low res 72 dpi at least 1500 pixels wide so I can read clearly.
5. Choose color of water you want, shown below.
6. Choose any small motifs below. Like just the red and blue boats? Let me know.
STEP 3 – Proof. Due to the hand-painted custom nature of the art a professional artist creates your proof preview in typically 3 weeks. You get three proof sets for free! Changes to wording and fonts can be made at that time. New art or alterations to map art $145 flat fee.
STEP 4 – Approve. We never print until you give is the big a-okay! Once your final approval is received we prep for printing.
STEP 5 – Print. Printing typically takes 7-10 business days.
STEP 6 – Ship. We ship your custom printed cards and envelopes to you. You feel elated.
• • •
CHOOSE YOUR FONTS (one block + one script)
• • •
CHOOSE ILLUSTRATIONS + COLORS