Custom Listing for Sara
Custom anchor wedding invitation suite.
– Quantity: 160 suites
– Printing: letterpress + flat matte archival ink
– Invitation: White, 110 pound, letterpress, layered with sapphire navy blue metallic backing adhered to back
– Invitation envelope: White, kraft or pastel matte color, 5.25″w x 7.25″h, one envelope per card, flat ink return address on back flap
– Art: Anchor by Michelle Mospens, one color
– Guest address printing, front of invitation envelope: Complimentary, flat ink
– Reply card: White, 4.75″w x 3.5″h, flat ink
– Reply envelope: Matching color, 5.125″w x 3.625″h, flat ink
– Information card: White, 3.5″w x 4.75″h, flat ink
– Origin: Proudly printed in the USA
STEP 1 – Order. Choose the quantity you need then “ADD TO CART” to purchase. (Minimum order is 25. Order any quantity after 25.)
STEP 2 – Email us. Email wording for your invitation, return address, response card, reply envelope address and name(s). Fonts, ink colors, and envelope colors.
STEP 3 – Proof. Due to the creative nature of our cards a professional designer creates your proof preview in 2-3 business days. You get three proof sets for free. So if you forget something or have to move something, go for it! We are happy to work with you to make it perfect.
STEP 4 – Approve. Once you approve your proof, we start printing and hand tailoring your suite. Printing takes 7-10 business days.
STEP 5 – Your custom invitation suite is shipped to you!
TIP: Sealing envelopes. Due to the custom nature of your liner, we recommend using a Tape Runner with Adhesive like this one:
http://www.amazon.com/Xyron-3301-12-32-Runner-Forty-Adhesive/dp/B004QM94KU I use it for all of my own envelopes. You never want to use just a wax seal or sticker seal because the corners of an envelope if not sealed can get damaged. Use the adhesive from the gumming edge to edge then press for a seal envelope shut.
It works great! Plus no licking tons of envelopes or over wetting edges with a sponge. Win win!