HOW IT WORKS
– After you order, message us your wording, ink color, font choices (one block one script). Please include your envelope address for invite back flap (2 lines, typically street address and city, state, and zip). Monogram art is then hand-painted one time. No refunds.
– A professional design proof is then created and sent to you via email. Three proof sets are included with your order. Additional proofs are $15 each set. This is when you can change wording, ink color, fonts but not the artwork. If you need a fourth proof set, each one after the 3 free ones are $15 each.
– After you approve your proof, printing takes 7-10 business days. When you approve, you will also email your addresses to us if you are taking advantage of our complimentary matching guest address printing. Directions for this are included in the proof process.
– You can expect to receive your package in 1-5 business days (depending on your location) from our studio in Ohio after your order is printed.
TURN AROUND TIME
– Custom art is hand-painted in about 1-2 weeks depending on my current wait list when you order. As soon as you order, you will be booked into my calendar.
– Card proof with wording is then designed and emailed to you.
– After you approve to print, allow 7-10 working days for printing.
– We ship from Ohio. Shipping takes 1-5 days depending on location.
– Original art is hand-drawn by artist Michelle Mospens. Artist owns all rights to artwork. Not for resale. Not for commercial use.
– No refunds on personalized wedding stationery due to the custom nature.
– All card wording, envelope wording, ink color, and font choices must be supplied to artist at least 2 weeks before the date reserved for you. Any delay in supplying information will result in your date booked on the calendar to be moved to a later date. Guest addresses are always sent later with your approval.
– After you order, any changes and or additions to your order can result in additional fees.
– Questions? Contact Michelle@MospensStudio.com via email