Full color digital archival printing, 1 ply 110lb cover stock (felt or smooth), envelopes (pastel, white or buttercream)
Save the date invitation card size: A7 5 x 7″
Cards and envelopes printed for you.
HOW IT WORKS
– Place your order with Mospens Studio.
– After you order, message us with a photo of your landscape pic you took, crest illustrations to include, and details you want me to keep in mind when painting the art, your wording, ink color, font choices (one block one script). Please include your envelope address for invite back flap (2 lines, typically street address and city, state, and zip).
– A professional design proof is then created and sent to you via email. Three proof sets are included with your order. Additional proofs are $15 each set. This is when you can change wording, ink color, fonts but not the artwork. If you need a fourth proof set, each one after the 3 free ones are $15 each.
– After you approve your proof, printing takes 7-10 business days. When you approve, you will also email your addresses to us if you are taking advantage of our complimentary matching guest address printing. Directions for this are included in the proof process.
– You can expect to receive your package in 1-5 business days (depending on your location) from our studio in Ohio after your order is printed.
TURN AROUND TIME
Custom art is hand-painted in about 3-4 weeks depending on my wait list.
Proof done in 1-2 days after you order. Card proof with wording is then designed and emailed to you.
After you approve to print, allow 7-10 working days for printing.
If a rush is needed apply 25% rush charge. Rush changes turn around time to 3 weeks.
We ship from Ohio. Shipping takes 1-5 days depending on location.
Original art is hand-painted by artist Michelle Mospens. No digital files exchanged. Artist owns all rights to artwork. Reproduction of any kind is prohibited. Not for resale.