CUSTOM ILLUSTRATED INVITATION SUITE TERMS
♥ How It Works
– Place your order with Mospens Studio.
– After you order, message us with a photo of the arch you took and any florals you want painted, details you want me to keep in mind when painting the art, your wording, ink color, font choices (one block one script). Please include your envelope address for invite back flap (2 lines, typically street address and city, state, and zip).
– Artwork is painted in about 2-3 weeks. The illustration is hand painted one time with no refunds.
– A professional design proof is then created and sent to you via email. Three proof sets are included with your order. Additional proofs are $15 each set. This is when you can change wording, ink color, fonts but not the artwork. If you need a fourth proof set, each one after the 3 free ones are $15 each.
– After you approve your proof, printing takes 7-10 working days. When you approve, you will also email your addresses to us if you are taking advantage of our complimentary matching guest address printing. Directions for this are included in the proof process.
– You can expect to receive your package in 1-5 business days (depending on your location) from our studio in Ohio after your order is printed.
Discounts do not apply to custom designed wedding stationery. Complimentary address printing is included. (flat matte digital printing).
♥ Copyright Information
All work & images by Michelle Mospens. Copyright ©2000-2019 Michelle Mospens. All rights reserved. No digital art or files shared with clients. Artist owns all rights to artworks offered at Mospens Studio. Sharing and reproduction of any kind is strictly prohibited.
♥ Digital Files
We do not offer digital files of Michelle’s hand painted designs at this time.
If for some reason you have to cancel your order before printing begins, 50% of total refundable. Art fee is nonrefundable. If you cancel after giving approval to print, there are no refunds on custom and personalized art stationery. By placing your order you agree to all terms and conditions.