Handmade Watercolor Hydrangea Invitation Suite
Bright blue colors and a lush hydrangea watercolor illustration gives this wedding invitation a romantic vibe. Perfect for your modern wedding.
– Printing: Full color print, flat matte archival ink
– Cover stock: Flat, 110 pound, printed with art (an art print for your guest)
– Art: 100% original illustrations by Michelle Mospens
– Vellum overlay: Wording is printed on a clear frosted vellum overlay. This piece is loose and not connected to art. Allowing your guest to enjoy an art print.
– Hand-torn deckled edging on both cover stock and vellum
– Hand-tied wraphia, twine or ribbon wrapped around invite tied into bow
– Invitation card: about 6.25″w x 6.25″h
– Invitation envelope: White (or pastel color), about 6.5″w x 6.5″h
– Reply card: White, 4.75″w x 3.5″h
– Reply envelope: White (or pastel color), 5.125″w x 3.625″h
– Origin: Proudly printed in the USA
STEP 1 – Order. Choose the quantity you need then “ADD TO CART” to purchase. (Minimum order is 25. Order any quantity after 25.)
STEP 2 – Email us. Email wording for your invitation, return address, response card, reply envelope address and name(s). Fonts, ink colors, and envelope colors.
STEP 3 – Proof. Due to the creative nature of our cards a professional designer creates your proof preview in 2-3 business days. You get three proof sets for free. So if you forget something or have to move something, go for it! We are happy to work with you to make it perfect.
STEP 4 – Approve. Once you approve your proof, we start printing and hand tailoring your suite.