Natural colors and whimsical pineapple watercolor illustration gives this wedding invitation a charming tropical vibe. Perfect for your modern wedding.
– Printing: Full color print, flat matte archival ink
– Cover stock: Flat, 110 pound, printed with art (an art print for your guest)
– Art: 100% original illustrations by Michelle Mospens
– Vellum overlay: Wording is printed on a clear frosted vellum overlay. This piece is loose and not connected to art. Allowing your guest to enjoy an art print.
– Hand-torn deckled edging on both cover stock and vellum
– Hand-tied wraphia, twine or ribbon wrapped around invite tied into bow
– Invitation card: about 6.25″w x 6.25″h, Square size requires additional postage. Take one invite stuffed to your local postmaster for current postage rates.
– Invitation envelope: White (or pastel color), about 6.5″w x 6.5″h
– Reply card: White, 4.75″w x 3.5″h
– Reply envelope: White (or pastel color), 5.125″w x 3.625″h
– Origin: Proudly printed in the USA
– Minimum: 30 or more invitation sets
Mospens Studio is a husband-and-wife owned and operated design studio creating custom wedding invitations and stationery. Each creative invitation and paper good design first begins with Michelle Mospens 100% original hand-painted watercolor artwork. Next all stationery is printed and hand-tailored in-house by James Mospens. Thank you for shopping small! Read more…
Enjoy 15% off your next order, exclusive first look at new designs and paintings, savings, private sales...