Being a designer you are bound to fall in love with a few fonts now and then. Well, MANY fonts! Each month during the year, I update our font collection for designing custom invitations at Mospens Studio. Since 2014 is about to end, I wanted to wrap up the year with my favorite fonts. Today, I present my TOP 17 FAVORITE SCRIPT FONTS. [shown in no particular order]
1. Amethyst – HELLO! Seriously. I. Am. In. Love. ’nuff said
2. Bellucia – LOVE the hand-calligraphy look. Just perfect
3. Bombshell – One of my favorite fonts ever! The hand-calligraphy look is just so elegant
4. Cantoni Pro – NEW and super lovely. Hand-calligraphy font by one of my favorite font designers. xo
5. Carolyna Pro Black – Another fabulous calligraphy style font
6. Ondise – Beautiful and thick calligraphy style font. Ahhhhh!
7. Ciao Bella – Simply elegant with flat and perfectly curved pen strokes
8. Ahra – Oh so lovely upright calligraphy swashes
9. Feast – This calligraphy style font is perfect for an elegant wedding or event … SWOON
10. Feel Script – Super sweet script font
11. Janda As Long As You Love … – I can’t help it. Anything that looks handwritten is adorable.
12. Janda Stylish Script – Super sweet and calligraphy inspired font
13. Kailey – Fresh and fun!
14. Kuenstler Script – Classic wedding invitation font, end of story
15. Quickpen – Handwritten = I. Love!
16. RosemaryCopperplate – Classic calligraphy style, not for sale
17. RosemaryItalic – Another fabulous and classic calligraphy style, not for sale
This favorite script font list was going to be a top 10. But quickly turned to TOP 17.
Happy Friday to you and have a lovely and the most amazing weekend!
This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase through the links, you help Mospens Studio out! xo