Today I am sharing some of my Favorite Fonts!
Fonts have always fascinated me. I loved drawing fonts by hand in Graphic Design school before we had computers. Today, most designers work very hard to create unique fonts boasting their personal style. I always LOVE when a designer unveils a new font. Following you will find 11 of my current favorite fonts! [shown in no particular order]
1. Isabella – So sweet and one of the perfect calligraphy-style fonts.
2. Wanderlust Letters – My favorite whimsical brushstroke font.
3. Futura – Simple and clean. This font is one of my favorite fonts to use in custom invitation design. Even when printing small this font is still very easy to read.
4. Quickpen – A lovely handwritten-inspired font.
5. Salt & Spices Pro – My current FAVORITE for a calligraphy-inspired font. Perfect for wedding invitaitons.
6. Asterism – I love how the baseline of this calligraphy style font moves up and down creating a handwritten look.
7. Mrs Eaves Small Caps – The perfect font for wedding invitations. When you have to use a block style all caps fonts, Mrs. Eaves is my go to.
8. Cantoni Pro – Fun and a bit sassy! Hand-calligraphy font by one of my favorite font designers. xo
9. Mulberry Script – Perfect for a modern wedding invitation. I just love the handwritten calligraphy style of this font. <3
10. Bombshell – Another lovely calligraphy style font. Perfect for elegant events such as weddings.
11. Aristelle – LOVE the roundness of this script font paired with two block fonts that look handwritten. So perfect.
Do you have a favorite font you LOVEEE? Share in comments!
This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase through the links, you help Mospens Studio out! xo