Today I am featuring my current favorite modern and calligraphy inspired fonts.
For 37 years I have tried my hand at traditional calligraphy with no luck achieving a gorgeous calligraphy look. At. All! So for now I will stick to finding the most lovely and beautiful calligraphy style fonts.
1. Cantoni Pro – Stylish and a bit sassy! Hand-calligraphy font by font designer Debi Semetelli. xo
2. Caleigh – This Modern and beautiful font is new on the font market and so clean and amazing! I have already used for many custom designed invitation projects and my clients just LOVE the modern and fresh look of this font. Keep an eye on this NEW font designer, Karen Smith!
3. Mulberry Script – Perfect for a wedding invitation. I just love the elegance of this calligraphy style font.
4. Mila Script Pro – Love this calligraphy inspired font. If I could handwrite in calligraphy style this would be it! Smooth and so lovely.
5. Ambar – I love the rounded and fresh look of this font.
6. Adorn Pomander Regular – Looking for a Classic Calligraphy Font? Look no further. This classic font is perfect for wedding invitations and guest addressing.
7. Amberlight Regular – Artful, funky and fun but STILL stylish! Love this font too!
8. Janda Stylish Script – Super sweet and affordable! Love this flirty font!
This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase through the links, you help Mospens Studio out! xo