Yay! This week my favorite fonts have a nautical flair!
I adore all things nautical. After work during the spring, summer, and early fall you will find my family and I sitting lakeside enjoying the serene scene. Just lovely!
If you are not a DIYer and need save the dates! Sneak a Peek at my recent NAUTICAL SAVE THE DATES designs!! MANY more to come, of course! So stay tuned!!
I have MANY nautical fonts I love, so I narrowed down to the ones I have yet to share. (i think!)
1. Cafe Mimi – Adorable font that, to me, mimics nautical boat rope.
2. Caslon Antique – The perfect VINTAGE nautical font.
3. Singapur – Heavy – Nicely nautical!
4. Affair – Elegant nautical. Perfect for an elegant nautical themed wedding by the sea!
5. Bergamot – Fun nautical and casual font.
6. Castro Script – Creative and personal. I just love the curves on this font.
7. Hagin Caps Medium – Freebie! Bold nautical! Now this font makes a statement.
8. Nelly Script – Swirly like the sea. Perfect for a nautical wedding.
9. Sailor Larry Fade – Another Freebie! Exactly what a sailor of the sea would look like if he were a font!
10. Saltpetre – Super fun hand-written nautical fun. I’m. In. Love!
11. Send Flowers – Loving this font, reminds me of rolling waves of the ocean. But wearing a smile.
More favs in FONT LOVE Series #6 that also perfect for a nautical event! Check them out.
Happy Friday to you and have a lovely weekend now.
This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase through the links, you help Mospens Studio out! xo