Happy New Year!
The most popular question this week is: How do I write out 2016?
There are so many modern ways to layout invitation text today. Trending again this year, classic wedding invitation text that is timeless.
Tips on how to write out “two thousand sixteen”
1. Leave out the word “and” it represents a decimal. two thousand sixteen
2. The only time you want to capitalize the letters is when using ALL CAPS.
3. If your wedding is formal, we suggest writing out 2016 like so, two thousand sixteen.
4. If your wedding is casual or you are hosting a shower or dinner party, you can use the numbers 2016 and forgo writing the year out.
5. If using a block or script font that is not all caps, keep two thousand sixteen all lowercase.
Contact us with any questions! We are happy to help.