This collection of fonts are my favorite for beach wedding invitations and destination wedding stationery. Fun. Fresh. And going with the flow! That is my type of font.
2. Aphrodite – A handmade romantic font that is perfect for a nautical beach wedding.
3. Bellucia – Not brand new, however this is a keeper. LOVE the hand-calligraphy look. Just perfect!
4. Cantoni Pro – NEW and super lovely. Hand-calligraphy font by one of my favorite font designers. xo
5. Carolyna Pro – A fabulous calligraphy style font. The swirls remind me of ocean waves!
6. Carolyna Pro Black – Another fabulous calligraphy style font, a bold version of No. 5
7. La Portenia – A lovely flourishing script reminds me of writing in the sand.
8. Memoir – Romantic handwritten font. Also reminds me of writing in the sand!
9. Ministry – A 1920s American ad art script with a modern twist. Lovely!
10. Miss Le Gatees – In the 1930s hand-lettering was a very popular occupation, this font mimics the handwritten legible nature of the hand letter artists craft.
11. Montague Script – One of the most lovely brush-script fonts I have seen and used.
12. Satisfaction – Inspired by 1930s ads, this font is a popular handwritten style for invitations today.
13. Tagettes – This font is a freebie! Fun and pirate like. Often used for an island wedding invitation design.
More favs in FONT LOVE Series #3 that fit for a beach chic event too! Check them out.
Happy Weekend to you! Enjoy!!
This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase through the links, you help Mospens Studio out! xo